I have been thinking about a reboot of Social Media Cafe Liverpool for some time as it is a bit overdue as the last event, sorry the last brilliant event was in February. There was loads going on that week and since then we have sat back and taken it easy, well actually just got on with other stuff.
So if your interested in getting involved we are looking for
– volunteers to help organise
– suggestions for topics
– suggestions for speakers to cover those topics
– ideas for the format
Just on the format, I really like the kind of lecture format with a 20 minute presentation then a Q&A, as it works really well but we are open to conversations about it.
Some topics so far are
- Organisational Networking
- Growing the ‘Internet of Things’
- Big data and Experimentation
- Customer Relationship Management
I’m really looking forward to hearing your response.